ADDISON DIVORCE ATTORNEYS | FAMILY LAWYERS
Over 35 Years Combined Experience
Legal decisions involving your family have emotional and financial consequences that will affect you for many years to come. That is why you need an experienced Addison Divorce Attorney and Family Law Lawyer.
Payment Plans Available | After Hour Appointments
Dallas, Denton, Collin County
Our Divorce Attorneys in Addison Texas fight to aggressively represent your interests. Schedule a free initial consultation to learn how we can help.
- Easy Uncontested Divorces - Prices
- Affordable Hourly Rates & Payment Plans
- Retraining Orders & Protective Orders
- Protect Your Interests in Property, Retirement, and Business
- Complex Property Divisions
- Pursuing or Defending Against Spousal Maintenance (Texas version of "Alimony")
- Protecting your Possession and Access Rights to Children
Adoptions, Custody, & Support
Our Addison Child Custody, Child Support, and Adoption Attorneys can help to protect your rights to a child in any legal matter. Contact our Family Attorneys if you are pursing or defending against any of the following actions:
- Termination Proceeding
- Suit to Establish Parentage
- Suit Affecting the Parent Child Relationship
- Suit to Establish Child Support
- Suit to Collect Past Due Child Support
Enforcements & Modifications
Things change and at some point a child custody or child support order may need to be modified or enforced. If you need to modify or enforce a previous order involving your children contact our Addison Child Support | Child Custody Attorneys to see how we can help with the following:
- Modifying Custody Rights (flipping custody)
- Changing / Maintaining Geographical Restrictions
- Increasing or Decreasing Child Support
- Enforcing Delinquent Child Support
- Prosecuting or Defending Agaisnt Contempt Actions for Child Support & Possession Violations
HOW WE CAN HELP
Transparency – Most individuals facing a contested divorce or child custody suit have had little to no experience with the legal system, but almost everyone knows someone who has been through a divorce. Most of our clients initial are confused and fearful about the divorce and custody process because of misinformation. Our Addison Divorce and Family Law attorneys have over 20 years of combined experience and can provide you with answers and an understanding of what you can expect in your family law matter.
Experience – Our Addison Divorce and Family Law attorneys have over 35 years of combined legal experience and work as a team to protect your rights and aggressively pursue your interests. While our firm's attorneys have vast experience in family law, several of our attorneys also have legal backgrounds in criminal defense, estate planning, business law, tax, commercial litigation and personal injury law which means our clients have the benefit of a legal team protecting their interests from many angles if the facts of their case require it.
Reputation – With over 35 years of combined experience, our Addison Divorce Attorneys have earned a reputation of being zealous advocates for their divorce and family law clients. Contact our office for a free initial consultation to have your divorce, child custody or child support case evaluated by an experienced Addison Divorce Attorney and Family Law Lawyer.